Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It's 6am do you know where your Husband is?




It's 6am and where am I....work. Blech. This man is the best husband ever because he drove me here this morning.


Little old me forgot to check the train schedule before I committed to this duty at the ungodly hour of 6am. Can't get here from there....


I'm off to
Circles this evening to finish the Shapely Tank (or at least give it that old college try).

I finished Bone People last night. All I can say at this point is - wow. One of the best books I've ever read. I definitely need a few days to process internally and then I'll review it here!

Learn something fun today!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of you two. :> Yuck - work at 6:00. I was still snoozing.

Can't wait to see the shapely tank all finished!

~ Erin

9/22/2004 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home