Monday, September 13, 2004

Mr. Picasso Head

I've updated some of the information on the right. Mostly added yarn and project information to current and future projects.

I'm teaching myself html. It's fun, but man does it take a long time. I'm definitely using this blog as an opportunity to learn something new as well as share my passions. The learning curve is steep, which doesn't leave much time for knitting. Bummer.
Good thing I've got the train ride to keep me occupied!
If anyone is looking for some great free code and lessons on how it all works I've found the Madarin Design Website to be particularly helpful. They ask that you steal their code.

Blog Trashed by Mandarin

I found this fun diversion at a link on their website...

Mr. Picasso Head

1 Comments:

Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

Kris...yours is wonderful. Very abstract!

9/15/2004 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home