Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I - CAN'T - FIND - MY - SLIPPERS!

And my toes are cold damnmit!

I have a horrible habit of taking off my shoes and leaving them all over the house. I admit this. All former roommates have received fair warning. I usually am good about kicking them to the curb and not leaving them in the MIDDLE of the room. However, my husband does not agree. I swear he hides them. I can never find any shoes. Every morning is a mad dash for my shoes. He recently disclosed one of the jails in which he keeps them - under the coffee table. Our coffee table is as big as a coffin. It's ridiculously huge, so huge that our family room is mostly couch and then all coffee table. It can hide a lot of shoes.

I looked there. No slippers. Who ate my slippers?

I had to compromise....






Did yah notice I couldn't even find a matching pair?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Your feet look like part of a comedy routine. :>

~ Erin

10/26/2004 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN'T FIND MY SLIPPERS EITHER!!!!!

6/03/2011 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home