Friday, October 01, 2004

Poland

The country of the day - Poland. It's all about Poland. Don't forget Poland.

I'm sickers. Blech. The only good part of that means that I get to stay home on my couch all day. I'm obsessed with
bloglines and may not be able to escape its hidden grasp on my neck. I'm reaching 100 and still adding. If this continues I may have to not only join a 12 step program for knitting in public but also, as Kerstin pointed out in the comments, blogging. Or rather, for me, blog surfing. Therapy would involve lots of laying around, some drinks and decadent food, and of course, fiber. Lots of fiber. Ahhh, not the fiber that sends you to the bathroom but that that can be twisted and wrapped around needles to create wonderful garments of color and style. Ahhh, my kind of therapy. Anyone want to join me today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home