Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Sleepy Head.

I went to the signing last night. Amy is sweet and it was fun to hear about the book's birthing process. At first glance I wasn't sure there was much in there that I was interested in. Amy went through each pattern and talked a bit about each. Now, I think that there are a bunch in there I'd like to try. Many of the patterns that are in there are from Knitty. However, most have been reworked. I took a few pictures; I'll try to post them tonight.

We worked on our Halloween invites last night. We're Late. We're always Late. I'm slowly getting used to life with a Southern Man. They're awesome though (Southern Men and the invites). It will be great to get them in the mail and get on to the next stage of party planning - The Food!

Oh, go check out this
free toy a la Knit Wit. Erika Mulherin does some pretty cool illustrations.. I have it up on my desktop and it makes me want to go knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home