Friday, October 08, 2004

So many books to read, so little time

Finished Hoot today. So good. A fun book, quick read and truly entertaining. I would highly recommend it for kids and adults. It even has an environmental slant to it!

Picked up
Child of My Heart by Alice McDermott tonight. I love Charming Billy and am really looking forward to this book.

I may delete my virtual nightstand. Our bookshelves at home are filled with books I haven't read. I really just need to choose books and read them as the mood strikes me. Of course the exception to that rule would have to be bookclub books.

I'm working on the decreases for the raglan sleeve of the Big Sack Sweater. This is the final piece. Tune in Monday for the finished sweater (knock on wood!) I hope it fits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home