Friday, November 12, 2004

Feminist Who May Have Lost Her Way

Robby shouted at me from the bathroom this morning, "You know what stupid song I have in my head?"

Now, when someone asks you this question I would like to think the answer would be, no and don't tell me. Because really, who believes that once you tell someone it goes away? No, it just spreads the pain.

So, of course I say, "No, what song?"

"Oh, Culina you're so fine you blow my mind. Culina! Culina!"

Yes, this is the song that I was yelling through the house as I embarked on my first
Culina adventure. Little did I know then that it would bite me in the ass now. Incidently, this entire Banff/enough yarn thing has just about killed me. I'm hoping to record the evidence this weekend and will post about it soon.

As a non-related bookend to that, I find this
Dear Prudie exchange to be absolutely hilarious. Playboy a gateway drug, pallleeeze.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

okay...but Elisa - I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! That is truly the funniest thing I've heard in years! (It even deserves a few MORE exclamation points!!!)

11/12/2004 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that was flippin' HILARIOUS, but thanks loads... I'll be singing it all night now. I can see the news tonight, "A strange tune has taken over the country..."

Jean
http://scottishlamb.typepad.com

11/14/2004 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love appliances that come with their own proper name. I can't wait to see more pictures of Banff. And thanks for the comment- I'm at the sad blogging point where comments get me more excited than e-mails. :P

11/14/2004 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love appliances that come with their own proper name. I can't wait to see more pictures of Banff. And thanks for the comment- I'm at the sad blogging point where comments get me more excited than e-mails. :P

11/14/2004 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the double post- my computer is possessed today. And no name on there either. A happy day for my brain.

Cathi
http://abfab.typepad.com

11/14/2004 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home