Monday, November 08, 2004

Hot Whip


Circles Salon (one of my LYSs) celebrated its 1st Anniversary this weekend.
Check out the beautiful cake! How cool is that? I went and knit for a bit. Got a bit knit on
Rob’s Christmas Stocking. My first sock! And it's for a giant! Kris was right, turning the heel was pretty damn exciting. I did have to rip about 8,000 times. It’s hard to knit a bit when you’ve got such great company. I met my first blogging friend, Elisa. She’s a cute one and I’m so excited to have a new knit friend.


We spent some time at the beach on Saturday.
The weather was beautiful. It freaks me out that we live so close to this. Granted, the water is never warm enough to swim in. It's still pretty damn cool. The dogs are only allowed there during the fall/winter. Rya absolutely loves the water. Can't ja tell? We forgot to bring a ball for her so I kept throwing clam shells out into the water. She somehow has picked up this new habit of dunking her head to get them off the ocean floor. It was very cute.




I've discovered my new favorite thing...


I call it hot whip (hot chocolate and whip) just because it sounds a lot more risqué then my life really is. And really, who couldn't do without a little hot whip in their life?


Reverse Flash made a rare appearance to sneak some whip...yes, the man fills his mouth directly from the canister. Let me count the ways I love him. (One would have to include the fact that we now have "Pear Green" walls in our office.)

1 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

I also went to the beach on Sunday. It was a perfect day for it. There were a half dozen people there riding horses - something I've never seen before. I love living this close to the water...(it's new for me, I just moved here last year). Congrats on your first sock!

11/08/2004 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home