Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Money you can't buy me love

I got home from work at 8:30 pm last night and was back at work at 6 am this morning. I ain't complaining. Work = money. Money = food, heat, wine, books and YARN.

It does not equal love,
for money you can't buy me love.**

Bookslut reviews a handful of the holiday issues of cooking mags. Her wit is perfect for the early morning lull and I'm thankful that I no longer have to read any of the magazines. Because, really, who has the time? I have at least four knitable Christmas gifts to tackle.


** My new goal for this blog? To get a song stuck in your head at least once a week.
Elisa has a most curious method of heading off such torture. Check out her comment on this post.

1 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

My song is "I like big butts" by Sir Mix A Lot.

11/18/2004 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home