Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Money you can't buy me love

I got home from work at 8:30 pm last night and was back at work at 6 am this morning. I ain't complaining. Work = money. Money = food, heat, wine, books and YARN.

It does not equal love,
for money you can't buy me love.**

Bookslut reviews a handful of the holiday issues of cooking mags. Her wit is perfect for the early morning lull and I'm thankful that I no longer have to read any of the magazines. Because, really, who has the time? I have at least four knitable Christmas gifts to tackle.


** My new goal for this blog? To get a song stuck in your head at least once a week.
Elisa has a most curious method of heading off such torture. Check out her comment on this post.
Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

I suppose I really outed myself on the whole Eddie Murphy thing, didn't I? Sigh... ;)

11/17/2004 9:31 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Your dirty knit-di mindtricks won't work with me. No one single evil song can stay lodged in my head when I have 57 hours of music stored on my computer, constantly playing. You will have to find other knitters to try and corrupt (obviously not the Muse either... :)

By the way, do you get to knit at work?? How do you get anything done with that schedule???

Jackie

11/17/2004 4:48 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

My song is "I like big butts" by Sir Mix A Lot.

11/18/2004 8:58 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

Melanie's song is too freakin' funny. I'm still grinning about it. ;)

I love the updates to your blog, Wendy - they look awesome. Did you make the buttons yourself? I also like the new profile picture. V. cute.

Have fun tonight!

11/18/2004 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home