Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I woke up at 4 am yesterday and could not fall back asleep. I got up and paid bills. Whew-eee. Same thing this morning - except it was the fat cat that woke me and I wasn't able to get up. I. do. not. do. well. without. sleep.

I had to write a mean letter to someone at work today. That made me feel even grumpier. So, today on this here blog we have a special feature. Please feel free to send me any additional items...

Things that are keeping me from blowing my top today:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster Hat. - I gots to learn me some crochet....or alter the damn pattern. (via Fussy)

A Vacation from Marriage and the sailor who knits in it!

Pandora - Internet Music the way that you want it!!!

Knit Cast and Cast-On Podcasts - I'm a total nerd and I love it!

The New Yorker on Audible.com - Never had time to read it before, now I can listen.

Gmaps Pedometer - Did you know that my walk from the bus to my buidling is 0.3 miles?


-~-

ps - Kat, can you send me your email? I would love your sock!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have another suggestion, sorry, but I wanted to chime in with a "hell, yeah" for Pandora. I love it. Especially the way it apologizes when you admonish it for playing a bad song.

12/14/2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I've been enjoying the Cast On podcast, too. What fun!

12/14/2005 5:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I bet you could take this pattern and knit it into hat shape: http://www.thedietdiary.com/blog/lucia/523.

12/14/2005 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this? An invite from me to play hooky one day next week and do fun things like go to the Hub Mills shop up in Lowell, eat in a diner, and maybe go to a textile museum? I'm just sayin', is all...

12/14/2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

I totally did. not. know. about Pandora. That is totally cool. Thanks!

12/14/2005 9:53 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

OK, I'm now obsessed with Pandora. What did you do? I have studying to do. Eeek!

Seriously though, THANKS!!!

12/14/2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger wenders said...

Uhm, Pandora is my new FAVORITE THING EVER. Merry Christmas! I wish I had a sock to send to you in exchange...

And my walk to work is 1.052 miles. Rock on. At least I am literally walking a coupla miles everyday.

12/14/2005 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, are you contagious? I was up at 5am myself, with no chance of getting back to sleep. So I indulged in some guilty pleasure Tivo...

And oh my god, thanks for showing me pandora. LOVING IT!

12/15/2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

I din't know that pastafarians KNIT... or used meatballs. In the name of holy cannoli.....

12/17/2005 12:29 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

I went through a 6 month phase where i would wake up at 2 and stay up until 6 and then fall asleep again for an hour before I had to get up from work.. So, I totally feel your pain! What a great list!

12/17/2005 8:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I didn't know about Pandora, either. Thanks for sharing!

12/18/2005 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home