Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm a weiner!

I am totally into the drive-by posting lately. This closely mirrors my attention span. I am like a kid that just ingested 25 pixie sticks before bed.

Today's topic:

I'm a winner!!!

Actually, my sister was a winner and because she was one of my "Friends" I won too!!

Get this - an Ipod Nano?! Crazy huh? I decided the take the alternative prize - a $150 gift card. Rob and I need to do some travelling for a family reunion and this will take the sting out of the cost of the flights.

How fun?

If you'd like to be my friend and win with me click the link below

Blingo

I have not forgotten that we have a winner on the Loaded Goat Post. I can't help but be disappointed that some people guessed with Google! Eva - you have a free pass because you're not American. Some of you clearly knew without the intranets...others, I'm not so sure...

2 Comments:

Blogger EvaLux said...

LOL... I was wondering about that contest hihihi. Thanks for not getting upset with me for googling LOL.

Oh wow an Ipod Nano!!! or well gift card for you!!! How lucky is that??? I wanted to join, but I do not live in the US so it is a no go... no fair :)

Looking forward to the next drive by posting :)

7/06/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, congrats! I'm already on Blingo... It's nice to hear stories of someone winning!

7/07/2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home